We are looking for an experienced Go-to-market Lead to help drive our growth activities. You will help to validate and roll out the varied use cases we have, identify effective acquisition channels and lead our expansion into new markets.
About Levity 🧞♂️
Levity develops the simplest AI development experience in the world. Our platform allows companies to build intelligent automation based on their company-specific data and use cases – without writing a single line of code.
The use of easy-to-use artificial intelligence tools is becoming inevitable for companies that want to scale without increasing headcount as well as knowledge workers who want to spend more time on things where they can have an impact.
We have received generous funding from some of the world’s best investors and are in prime position to drive universal adoption of no-code AI.
What you will be doing 🎨
- Take responsibility for our commercial activities and execute our product-led growth strategy
- Identify and validate opportunities around specific markets and use cases through appropriate experiments and metrics
- Work with our cross-functional teams to deliver a world-class customer experience
- Create and improve our automated communication towards prospects
Sounds like you? 🙌
- 4+ years of experience in a GTM role, preferably within a high growth startup/SaaS environment
- Strong track record of working successfully across the intersection of product, sales and marketing; PLG experience is a plus
- Hands-on and team-first mentality to drive business outcomes and fuel our collaborative work environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong prioritisation skills and an execution-focused mindset
Why join Levity? ⚡️
- Keep learning: Working directly with the founders and an experienced team from all over the world will give you ample opportunity to grow and test your skills.
- Make an impact: We want our team to have a voice, and you will help shape the future of Levity from the start.
- Work from anywhere: We a remote-first company
- Flexible vacation: You need a break? Go for it! We don't count vacation days or office hours
- Compensation: Competitive salary plus options package of a high-growth startup