We are looking for a seasoned Product Lead who can work together closely with the founders, engineering, and business facing functions to take ownership of our product growth map. You'll be responsible for crafting a beautiful product at the bleeding edge of machine learning and workflow automation that provide our users with AI superpowers.
About Levity 🧞♂️
Levity develops the simplest AI development experience in the world.
At Levity, we believe that artificial intelligence provides huge opportunities for all different kinds of companies and that its use will ultimately become inevitable for any company to succeed in increasingly competitive markets. We, therefore, aim to enable every company to benefit from artificial intelligence. To achieve this, we are building a platform, which allows companies to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
What you will be doing 🎨
- You will be part of the wider Engineering team, working with our existing team to gather and align product requirements
- You will be working closely with the design team and take a strong UX focused approach
- You will organise, manage and create the product routines, processes, meetings and roadmap prioritisation
- You will be involved in the entire process of product development, from ideation to research and execution.
- You will be assisting and aligning with our stakeholders including regular communication with our customers
Sounds like you? 🙌
- 4-6 years of experience in Product Management, preferably from a SaaS software background
- Proven ability to work hands on to meet business requirements, drive business outcomes and deliver great user experience on time in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong track record of bringing success in products with a high bar in user experience and complexity
- Deep understanding of user experience, interaction design, and usability
- Deep understanding of software engineering and ability to drive technical decisions together with Engineering and Design
- Experience in implementing a data-informed approach to the product
- Strong prioritisation skills and an execution-focused mindset
- Passion and experience in creating an engaging, delightful, and high-quality experience for users
- Strong prioritisation and decision-making skills with ability to move quickly and make appropriate trade-offs based on data analysis and qualitative feedback from users, the team, market research, and stakeholder feedback.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing or verbally, and adapt your communication style and content to different audiences, including engineers, marketing, and leadership.
- A strong team-player and partner with a good work ethic
Why join Levity? ⚡️
- Competitive salary
- Keep learning: Working directly with the founders and an experienced team from all over the world will give you ample opportunity to grow and test your skills.
- Make an impact We want our team to have a voice, and you will help shape the future of Levity from the start.
- Work from anywhere We are a fully remote team
- Flexible vacation You need a break? Go for it! We don't count vacation days or office hours